Terms and Conditions
• We do NOT BLOW UP balloons purchased elsewhere or customers own balloons
• Latex balloons must be purchased/ collected on the day of the event. The lifespan Is 12- 24h. If you wish for them to last longer, hifloat may be applied for a longer float time for an extra 20p per balloon.
• There is a helium shortage so please be respectful and allow at least 24 hours notice to cancel any orders
• We highly advise to opt for air filled designs as the increase of helium is on a rise and shortage of helium is becoming more frequent.
• Free local delivery when you spend over £25
• We do not take responsibility for any balloons, once they have left our care.
• all balloons are checked over before leaving the building and bagged up correctly
• Do not leave balloons over night in a car, boot of a car, out doors, in a shed or garage. Cold temperatures will make the balloon go down.
• store balloons In room temperature.
• All orders require a £5 non refundable deposit.
• Please get orders in ASAP or a few days before, as our time schedule is tighter than normal.
• Please allow a minimum of 24 hours notice for all flower arrangements (note specific flowers may be difficult as wholesales do turnovers daily)
• Prices may vary on flower arrangements from Week to week. This is down to the wholesale pricing which changes during seasons, costs, shipping etc
• All flower arrangements is a minimum spend of £30 or over.
• Any allergies must be noted to the florist beforehand
• A deposit of £5 is required for all flower arrangements to secure your booking.